Friday 3 February 2012

birthday cards

I am blogging early today as I have to prepare for a crafting day tomorrow in Castlebar.  A lovely talented lady Anne Mullan  has invited me to join her and a friend for a crafting day.  We hope to do an altered bird house, & maybe an art journal page as well.  Anne has had her work published in the Craft Stamper magazine (Reader Submission-Dream Dec 2011)

Here are a few cards I made for my wonderful grandsons Philip & Matthew
This one was a simple print & cut.  Graphics by Polka Doodles CD---love them.


This is a sidestep card, and papers used were from Little yellow bicycle--Baby Safari.
Clip art--Crafters companion
Stamps:  Woodware & clear choice.
I love these step cards, they are very versatile.  white card cut on my CR Robo template by Suzushi--uks
clip art: ---Cool Clipart .com
Scalloped circle---Spellbinders
Stamps---Wish upon a star, cute companions, do craft, & stampendus
Ink---Big & Juicy--spice.

Last card was cut on my CR Robo  template by ---Justcutters.com
Backing paper--Dovecraft--Abstract.
Clip art---Cool clipart .com
Spellbinders emb folder---swiss dots
Stamps---whispers, & royal Brush.com
thanks for looking.
kayh xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment