Monday 23 January 2012

Just a few photos of some cards I made.  The first one was for my Mum's birthday she is 92 today,
Happy Birthday Mum!  Sad thing is she is in hospital since Saturday with a slight stroke.  Going to see her tomorrow!
 I used K&CO Ancesttry paper on cream card.
Frame made with Spellbinders -Label 2 & Fancy Tags2, Edgeabilities - Classic Petal
Vintage Photo by Art-e-Cats blog
Stamp All Night Media - Calligraphy.embossed in white
Sizzix flourish & Prima rose, stickled with Gold Rod stickles.


This card was for a friend cut on my little blue lid ROBO.  I LOVE MY ROBO!
Template by Shirley Anne Young from UKS -thank you!
Paper: Basic Grey- Cuttlebug emb folder-Swiss Dots
Card stock: Conqueror Iridescent--Pink Dew

This is a sample card I made for my dd Cathy ( craft name Kate). 
Cream card stock & paper by My Mind's Eye : Fun Days. ( Beautiful paper,  great quality & great for MALE CARDS!)
Flower Die cut on C. Robo-
Spellbinders: Labels4 & Fleur De Lis
Stamp: Fiskars -Friends Forever
Ink: Distress ink-Fired Brick.
Stickles: Diamond. & red brad & raffia.

My dd Cathy has a mobile craft shop in Co Mayo and she is in the process of opening her on line shop soon,---keep posted.  Her blog is http://createwithkate.com/
She also has articles in the FREE  e magazine  http://www.craftingireland.ie/  go check it out.
Please leave a comment, thank you.
Kay..



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mum xx Love your cards, beautiful as always!
    xxKate

    ReplyDelete