Monday 30 January 2012

Well it was a dark damp day here in the Midlands, I must get crafting to cheer me up!  I had a very pleasant day yesterday.  I sat in the conservatory most of the day crafting, and dh was in his armchair reading.  We had some pleasant music on,  and it was so nice to have company.  Usually I am down in my craft room in the basement all alone. 
  I made some stamps  from fun foam using Diana Wakley's new stamps for inspiration.  I am delighted with them.  Here is a page where  I roughly stamped them on and here are the stamps also.  I cut out the silhouettes on Cr Robo using sew pattern font.  Traced them on to the foam and drew some patterns on them heavily with a biro, and then cut them out.  Great fun!

this card i made for my niece's new baby girl.
Dress template : Stampington & Co
Card base: Basic grey--Lilikate
Rub ons:  cherish & babe---Royalbrush.com
Die cut label: Quickcuts.
ribbon & gem.  the little hanger came from local clothes shop.

A simple card but nice I think.  Sentiment is a foam stamp (unknown) inked with distress ink--shabby shutters.  I pricked around the edges with a pricking tool.

This was a wedding anniversary card for my son Eoin.  .After spending 10 years in Sydney he came home & married a lovely English girl and is living in the warmest place in England -Brighton.
White card embossed with
Keepsake embossing board -open heart &tall stories
Embossed panel : sizzix emb folder --birds & branches
Inks:  distress inks--fired brick, Musterd seed, shabby shutters, & archival sepia.
Stamp: anitas,  and some ribbon.
last card was cut on CR Robo using a GSD file from UKScrappers by Shirley Anne.  I drew the flower with the robo first with Staedtler purple, before cutting it out, also the sentiment --brock script font.  Went over them with glue pen & added gold glitter.
stamps: Penny Black & Design Objections, inked in warm red & over stamped with black.
kreaxions  corner punch,  sorry the picture is not great.

We are promised some very cold weather over the next day or two, so have to stock up on some goodies in case we are snowed in---
Kayh xxx


1 comment:

  1. love love love the stamps, you go girl! the cards are fab too!xx

    ReplyDelete